[et_pb_section admin_label=”Section” fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off” transparent_background=”off” background_color=”#000000″ allow_player_pause=”off” inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” padding_mobile=”off” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” make_equal=”off” use_custom_gutter=”off” background_image=”https://cinemapopup.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/CPU-BKGD.png”][et_pb_row admin_label=”Row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_image admin_label=”Logo” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” use_overlay=”off” animation=”off” sticky=”off” align=”center” force_fullwidth=”off” always_center_on_mobile=”on” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” src=”https://cinemapopup.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/CPU-LOGO-Mono.png” max_width_last_edited=”off|desktop” url=”https://cinemapopup.com.au/” max_width=”200px”]
[/et_pb_image][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Heading” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” text_font_size=”22″]
TERMS & CONDITIONS
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
All tickets booked for Cinema Pop Up are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Cinema Pop Up is a licensed venue only; no alcohol is to be brought into the venue. All patrons are subject to identification checks when purchasing alcohol. Patrons under the age of 18 are prohibited from purchasing or consuming alcohol under any circumstances.
- Cinema Pop Up is an all weather event, and will only be cancelled if deemed unsafe by the event organisers. Movies will be screened during light rain. Please note umbrellas are not permitted onsite, as they will obstruct the view of other patrons.
- If cancelled, tickets can be redeemed for any other session. Tickets are transferable.
- Complimentary tickets will not be refunded if unused and are valid for the duration of the season only.
- By entering the event site you agree to being filmed or photographed which may be used for Cinema Pop Up marketing, social media or promotional purposes.
- If you agree to book tickets under these conditions, you can then purchase up to 10 tickets using your credit card. Multiple transactions by the same customer may be cancelled at the discretion of the promoter.
- The event organisers reserve the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute entertainment and/or vary advertised prices, event times and inclusions without notice. The event organisers reserves the right of admission.
- It is a condition of the booking that tickets may not be offered for re-sale on 3rd party websites such as eBay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- If for any reason pre-purchased food or seating is unavailable, products of the same value will be offered to the customer. If this is not acceptable, a refund on the item(s) will be available.
- All tickets and products are priced in Australian dollars.
- Cinema Pop Up is a public event and therefore warrants acceptable public behaviour. Management and security reserve the right to refuse entry or remove patrons that display behaviour not according with these standards.
- You acknowledge that you participate at your own risk and that you are not, to the best of your knowledge, suffering from a condition which would prevent and/or render you unfit to participate in the event. The purchaser or user of the ticket voluntarily assumes the risk of injury, property damage or loss while attending Cinema Pop Up. You agree to take all reasonable measures to protect yourself from the risks of participation.
- You agree to wear adequate clothing and footwear for an all weather outdoor event, suited to the time of year, and the weather conditions on the day. Wear suitable shoes and weather protection especially during wet weather.
- You are responsible for all property that you bring to the event, Cinema Pop Up accept no responsibility for loss or damage to this property.
- You agree to not cause any loss or damage to property or equipment at the event. If it is deemed that non-accidental damage has occurred, you will be liable for costs incurred.
- You understand that there are inherent and other risks associated with attending an outdoor all weather event. You release Cinema Pop Up (including its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and/or agents) from any claim and from any liability to the maximum extent permitted by law for, or as a result of, any loss, injury or damage suffered by you in relation to your attendance and participation in the event, however caused, including any claim or liability which arises due to any negligence of the event organisers.
- You agree to leave the venue in a respectful manner, limiting all noise and without disturbing local residents.